Motions To Revoke


When you are placed on probation or parole and you violate the conditions of your probation, your probation officer will file a motion to revoke (MTR).   If you have been arrested for a new offense this is going to happen.

If you or someone you know has a pending MTR; rest assured that at the Law offices of Carolyn M. Wentland we have the expertise and experience to represent you or your loved one in this time of need.


Contact us now for a free consultation by either calling us at our office number (210-277-6262); after hours number (210-695-3763) You can also send us an email directly by filling out the form below:



Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Your Phone Number (required)


Your Message